Sunday, September 2, 2018

The Welcome To My Blog Post- A Questionnaire

Welcome to My Blog!
Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Carla, aka CarlaTheDisneyNerd! I am 25 years old (26 in 15 days), and I currently reside in the Bluegrass Kentucky area with my 4 year old daughter Hailee, my husband of almost 6 years, Thomas and our 3 year old PomChi rescue dog, Loki!
My husband, Thomas has been in the army for almost 14 years, so we get to move around quite often (Yes, I said get to. I would travel all the time if I got the chance!). In my lifetime, I have lived in 3 different countries (been to 5), and moved a total of 25 times. I average about 1 move a year, and I've never lived anywhere more than 2 years. When I was younger I thought how much I would love to just settle down and have my own house and just stay in one city for...well...forever! The older I get though, I realize this is no longer the case. I could travel 356 days a year and be perfectly happy!

....So what is the point of this blog you ask?
I'm so glad you asked! Well, the truth is a little bit of everything! The main focus will be traveling, disney, money saving, gardening and recipes (I've decided lately that I love to cook!). I may even through a little bit of "mom life" in, you just never know! I have many ideas for what this blog could be used for, so your going to get a little bit of everything.

How will I know when you post a blog post?
Another great question! Most of the posting I do on here will go hand in hand with my instagram account, @CarlaTheDisneyNerd. I will post the link to the new blog post from there!

Where are the main areas you travel to?
As of right now, most of where I travel is within the USA. I did go to Mexico in January, but due to Thomas' new job, we will be staying put for the long distant future (Much to my dismay).

What hobbies/goals do you have?
I am a serious Disney nerd, if you couldn't tell from my blog. I have been to Disney World 4 times now, and as soon as Thomas gets vacation time/more savings, we will be going back!
I'm also a patio gardener, as of the last few years. I absolutely LOVE to garden! This year, my yard has been filled with peppers of all kinds, tomatoes of all kinds, okra, strawberries, green beans, watermelon, corn (which was a fail), lemon balm (my personal favorite), radishes, carrots, cabbage, and cucumbers.

As for goals, my main goal is to travel. My biggest goal right now is to get to a point in our lives where we can travel a lot more than we have the last couple of years (I may make a post of why at a later date.). It's far fetched, but I'd love to be one of those older couples that lives in their RV and just travels constantly.

So that's about it for now, if you have any questions, my email like is on my instagram, and I'd love to answer!

XO
CarlaTheDisneyNerd







No comments:

Post a Comment

Swedish Meatballs Recipe (Easy Recipe)

Good afternoon everyone!  Recently I was at my parents house for dinner, and my mom made these incredible meatballs, and put them over ric...